First Toe Lifts of 2023

 

I have been honoured to have completed over 370 toe lift procedures and 120 skin surgery procedures to patients from around the UK and France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland with patients visiting from as far as South Africa! I understand the frustration and self-consciousness that these scars can cause. These raised
scars are often the result of the incorrect use of corn plasters and tight footwear, and can be painful and unsightly. They can also lead to social isolation and a reluctance to wear open-toed shoes or go on holiday to warm countries. In many cases, women with these scars do not even show their feet to their partners. It's a absolute honour to be able to help so many women from around the world.

My dedication to improving these toe scars has not gone unnoticed, as I now have podiatrists from the UK and USA seeking to learn my innovative techniques. Despite initial skepticism and disparaging comments from my peers, I have persevered in my relentless drive to push the boundaries of what is possible in my field.

This year we already have patients booked in from UAE, USA, Mauritius, EU and South Africa visiting us for skin surgery, myself and my team will continue to offer the best service that we can and help women feel more confident about their feet.